Introducing the Adjustable Safety Senior Bed Rails - the perfect solution for anyone who needs a little extra help getting in and out of bed. Whether you're a senior, disabled, pregnant, or recovering from an injury, this compact assist railing is the perfect bedside support.
Modern and Elegant Design
Our bed rail features a modern, elegant design that will blend in nicely with any bedroom decor. Plus, the cushioned foam lining and nonslip grip provide a comfortable, secure grip for added safety.
Secure to Any Bed Frame
Constructed with durable stainless steel, our bed rail is easy to assemble and install on any size bed frame. The long stabilizing bar and nonslip foam handle provide additional support, ensuring maximum stability and safety.
Compact Bedside Support
This compact bed rail provides stabilizing support, making it ideal for seniors, those recovering from hip replacement surgery, or anyone suffering from back pain or other injuries. The compact design allows individuals to independently sit and stand up with greater ease, minimizing the risk of falls.
Fall Prevention & Safe Bedside Support
With its safe and secure grip, the Adjustable Safety Senior Bed Rails provide added support to help you get in and out of bed safely. Plus, it allows seniors, disabled individuals, pregnant women or anyone with physical limitations or injuries to get out of bed unassisted.
Specifications & Dimensions
- Adjustable Handle Height: 18.9-21.5 Inch / 48-54.5cm
- Stability Bar Length/Depth: 16.3 Inch / 41.5cm
- Base Width: 11.8 Inch / 30cm
- Tube Diameter: 1.0 Inch, 1.25" with foam grip
- Net Weight: 4.28 lbs / 1.94KG
- Max Pull Force: Support Up to 350 lbs
- Made of Safe & Durable Anti Rust Material: Upgrade design of traditional bed handrail, coupled with premium quality heavy duty carbon steel.
- 1 x Oil rubbed white bedside rail
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
- 1 x Stainless steel screws
Use With Any Bed
- The durable steel bed assist rail works with any bed size (twin, full, double, queen, king).
- Fits any size thickness of mattresses
- Can be installed both sides of the bed(right or left).
- No installation tools needed, easy to assemble in minutes without any damage to the bed and mattress.
This Adjustable Bed Assist bar with Storage Pocket provides reliable support and stability which can help you sit down or stand up easily when unassisted.
- Recovered from surgery
- Suffering from back and waist pain
- Warm Note: Cleaning is also very simple, just wipe the surface with a soft cloth.